ADDICTED TO COCA COLA.
Been drinking it for 40 years 🥤

I told him, “There’s cocaine in there.”

He said, “I know. I tried to stop drinking it & felt so bad
I HAD to start again.”

Coca Cola shareholders: BlackRock/Vanguard

🇺🇸 5-26-22 @ qthestormrider [edited]
When everything is done.
humans will learn to grow fresh clean food again.
Right now Trump & White HATS
in the Senate, congress & U.S. corps
are putting plans together to bring out
💥 TENS OF THOUSANDS OF TONS OF FERTILIZER
UNDER U.S. GROUNDS.
→Poisoning foods by major U.S. deep state companies
(Monsanto ECT) WILL be [EXPOSED]←

THE FOOD INDUSTRY WILL BE [EXPOSED]
& connected to the CABAL/DEEP STATE SHADOW GOVERNMENT

→ 3 of the destroyed Food warehouses & companies
that burned down were white HAT OPs...
→ the food contained several poisoning agents
graphene OXIDE & batches of nanotech
connected to biotechnology←

👇
02:11 PM - May 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
22 May, 11:22 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
i have often wondered if they put graphene oxide in the portable water filters.. such as brita.

i bought one once to refill my table top humidifier instead of distilled water and i coughed so much i quit using it.

i also remember the CEO of Nestle wanting to charge us for water. Guess he found a way to accomplish that.

yes.. i'm a conspiracy theorist 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 May, 11:09
I really wish that each state had an independent lab where people could go and have bottled water tested, along with foods. The people poisoning us need to be identified.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
22 May, 08:45
Mosaic poisoned our Aquifer in Florida... Am more concerned of the murderous Neurotoxin Aspartame in soft drinks...

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
22 May, 05:43
Wonder why I never tested positive for cocaine...use to drink coke daily. I now drink mineral water.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 May, 01:45
I used to drink Coke on a daily basis, until about 15 years ago. Now, I rarely ever drink any type of soda pop...maybe once a year, if at all.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
15 May, 11:14
I saw a video of someone who was watching the supermarkets (video taping) and he was noticing people were performing some kind of witch ritual over the food - they weren't buying it - it was like they were casting spells over the food - this is why its important to PRAY OVER OUR FOOD before we eat it.
FYI: Last year I saw a woman who was suspect to me - I watched her in the produce section she was doing very odd things over the food... so that could have been a similar situation.
Seriously - this is some scary stuff.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 May, 12:51
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Wouldn't surprise me!
We're in a war with the devil & his army
& they're is losing BIG time.

It's no holds barred for darkness
because their time's almost up!! 💪🕊🇺🇸❤️

#GodWins

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 May, 10:50
All carbonated beverages are very bad for your body. They make your body ACIDIC. ACIDIC bodies are more prone to illness especially cancer. Stop drinking all soda and all bottled water. Stop eating all fast food. Strive for an alkaline diet. Drink only filtered alkaline water. You can make water alkaline by adding lemon to it. Even though lemons are acidic, the juice becomes alkaline in the body. If more people would do this health issues and Healthcare costs would plummet. It is not hard to do, start changing the things you buy to eat. Replace soda with alkaline water and herbal teas.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 May, 09:12
I use Coke to help clean up oil stains in my driveway. I put it directly on the oil stain, then scrub with a broom/brush, and then add dish soap with water to scrub some more. Then I add kitty litter to try to get the rest of the oil.

15 May, 09:16
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
WOWEE!!! I just spoke to my friend.
I sent him all the posts about Coca-Cola.
He appreciated it but isn't giving it up!! 🙏🏻🕊

anna justice @Truth_
15 May, 02:30

15 May, 02:31
In response anna justice to her Publication
Ty Anna.
I'm going to send this to my friend
but I doubt it will make a difference.
He's seriously addicted to the stuff! 🙏🏻❤️

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
15 May, 02:16
I remember during that time there were quite a few meat processing plants destroyed as well; was thinking they were related to questionable meat products ala McDonald's & Finkelstein 🤢

15 May, 02:26
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
🙏🏻 As a rule of thumb
AVOID ALL DEMON FOOD.
ANYTHING in boxes, packages, cans, 'meat,' etc.

The demons have made it a point
& made EVERY effort
to turn Divine Humanity into cannibals
like THEM 💥

🕊 Then God said,
“I give you every seed-bearing plant
on the face of the whole Earth
& every tree that has fruit with seed in it.
They will be yours for food." 🌿
Genesis 1 : 29

👇😔💔