Just Not A Good Look 4 Twitta.

New CEO... Thoughts?
10:11 AM - May 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
26 May, 08:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Fog of War

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Fisher @BugsNP
22 May, 03:09
male or female????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
19 May, 03:05
Popcorn time?

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
19 May, 07:49
? XY in other words a DUDE?

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
19 May, 06:47
We stand no chance if EM employs Globalists like her. I thought he was coming over to the Patriot side. Disappointed 😡

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
17 May, 10:29
SheHe is packing all right

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
16 May, 08:11
EM has been silent about her since posting announcement & video's. In yellow suit interview, she not an employee, is already telling him what to do. Curious.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
16 May, 06:00
Pack it up & leave. EM ? sure hope he has a plan.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
16 May, 12:28
Could the Bird on the shelf with a crown be a lark?🤔

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 May, 11:56 (E)
Yup! She should pack up and stay home! If you wanted to purposely take down a platform, she might be my pick bc she doesn’t seem to be someone EM would pick otherwise.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
16 May, 11:53
name says it all.... yack yack yack

verb: prattle blather blither gabble
about trivial or unduly subjects

Only followers of this user (Girlhowdy) can see their posts

Elve Twelve @ElveTwelve
16 May, 04:52
All "hidden treasures" / communications / bad actors info found and secured.

The ship can be sunk now .

Preferably by one of their own

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 May, 02:26
How do you sink a battleship?
Seems like she’s the fall gal.

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
15 May, 09:59
Eye roll for me.

Sorry VK but lots of us who are not welcome back on Twatter for whatever reason are just over it and have had to move on to stay sane😕

Jessi Doe @Jessi
15 May, 06:18
Between neuralink, the baphomet costume, not getting my Twitter account restored and now this, I've got to say, I really don't trust the guy. And I can't figure out why u trust him so much VK. What do u know that we don't?!

Sista Sue @SC18835410
15 May, 06:18
Well “she’s” a dude sooooo…..

Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 May, 05:14
Enjoy the Show !

Richie Richard @Richie
15 May, 10:11
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Is it now time for popcorn?

Olaf Koll @OlafK
15 May, 04:59
i don´t know.....she has in my eyes a bad history (portfolio), i have mixed feelings about her.
but what can we do?
give her a chance or go silent on twitter.
Elon has the last word.......let see what will happen

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
19 May, 07:54
In response Olaf Koll to his Publication

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
15 May, 04:43
There's more to this than meets eye

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
15 May, 04:33
Put her in the spotlight so she exposes herself, like Trump did with Fauci.
What bigger spotlight than the head of Twitta?!?

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
15 May, 04:19
I am not making anymore appeals to have my Twitter reinstated.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 May, 04:15
Hopefully she was part of the infiltration team. We shall see where it goes

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
15 May, 04:15
The silver lining of the masking and jab wanna-be authoritarians turns out that we can look back and see what [their] stance was. Good to know... at least.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
15 May, 03:35
She in a white hat mask?

The White Rabbit = 150

We know whe{R}e you/family are at all times and can hear you breathing.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
15 May, 03:40
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Double Eleven = 150

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 May, 03:32

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 May, 03:05
Maybe she flipped? Maybe she the stooge?
Incomprehensible otherwise.