Godly Man @WWCUE
15 May, 04:36
My wife and I were on 4chan within a day or two of Q’s first post. It didn’t take long to realize that information being provided was authentic, real, accurate, valuable for the future and past.

I’ll never forget going to Ocracoke on a vacation and wearing our home-made Q shirts. We walked into a restaurant and a table of ten or so people stopped everything and stared at us, and stared, and stared. I wasn’t sure what they were thinking.

After about five minutes are so the oldest gentleman stood up and walked to our table. He was an Anon. Had a great conversation then and after we left the restaurant. Don’t remember him or his wife’s name.

If you’re still out there pushing the truth, I wish you well and hope life is going great for you. Reach out if you get a chance. You’ll recognize the shirt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ—£πŸ—£πŸ—£
08:18 AM - May 15, 2023
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from [they] FOOKED, click on at the bottom under it