Godly Man @WWCUE
My wife and I were on 4chan within a day or two of Q’s first post. It didn’t take long to realize that information being provided was authentic, real, accurate, valuable for the future and past.

I’ll never forget going to Ocracoke on a vacation and wearing our home-made Q shirts. We walked into a restaurant and a table of ten or so people stopped everything and stared at us, and stared, and stared. I wasn’t sure what they were thinking.

After about five minutes are so the oldest gentleman stood up and walked to our table. He was an Anon. Had a great conversation then and after we left the restaurant. Don’t remember him or his wife’s name.

If you’re still out there pushing the truth, I wish you well and hope life is going great for you. Reach out if you get a chance. You’ll recognize the shirt.
04:36 AM - May 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
15 May, 08:38
In response Godly Man to his Publication
I had hoped that I would have the same interactions. I have been fully awake for going on three years. Much of my family and friends are sound asleep. It is a daily struggle for meaningful conversations. When I comment or make a factual statement about something, my husband huffs or get indignant with me. Still I forge on!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
15 May, 08:31
'Q' STARTED LONG BEFORE 4CH ON VARIOUS BETA MSG BOARDS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
15 May, 08:18
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🗣🗣🗣

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 May, 08:08
🐸

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
15 May, 08:02
Great story!! Please keep us “posted” if you find them!
Have a great day patriot!! The Bluegrass Conspiracy woke me up! I knew few of the players!