Doug from Canada @DougT
14 May, 09:52
Cheap Plastic Parts are Ruining Modern Cars? CAR WIZARD shares exactly what they are & why

Read the comments under the video, a lot of people are pissed about this.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
14 May, 10:45
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
Now let's talk about sensors.........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
15 May, 12:02
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Go on, I'll listen, I do most of my own automobile repairs myself and to get good quality factory sensors costs an arm and a leg! Aftermarket sensors are hit and miss at best, sometimes they don't work at all. You need the ability, or tools, just to test them t see if they are of any good.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
I have semis. They now have over 13,000 sensors.

I just spent $765 on a nox sensor just to get the check engine light to turn off on a 2018 Kenworth so that the check engine light was available to check the other sensors that could shut the engine down like a derate.
12:14 AM - May 15, 2023
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Former [Corn Pop] Farmer, click on at the bottom under it