Liberty Jennja @Jennja
14 May, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 May, 11:21
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
πŸ€πŸπŸ™β˜οΈπŸ™πŸπŸ€
May I ask...how are u and ur folks? πŸ€“

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
My dad passed away on Friday at exactly midnight, tears have been flowing pretty heavy. 😒 My mom is a mess and struggling. He is in Heaven and no longer suffering and in pain and I look forward to the day I will join him there, may he rest in peace.
πŸ’—πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’—
11:36 AM - May 14, 2023
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
14 May, 12:03
I know this is hard but I trust your dad is in the very best place to be. Keeping you and your family in my prayers. God bless you allπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 May, 11:46
I AM sorry my sister in time! Dad is now alongside Jesus and has much to be Grateful for...in particular, You my dear sweet sister! Hallelujah! πŸ€πŸπŸ™β˜οΈπŸ™πŸπŸ€
My prayers for mom on this Dia de la Mama!
And my prayers for ur peace and that Joy will fill ur heart when u see the signs sent from tu Papa!
He Loves u still my dear!...and now is an Angel in the Army of God fighting for u, me, and ALL of Humanity in God's name!
I AM certain Liberty Jennga. β˜οΈπŸ˜‡
Godspeed ur healing! I Love U Sister Patriot!!!πŸ‘€πŸ’₯πŸ’―πŸ€πŸπŸ€ ...please smile once for me dear sister! I AM in tears too.
WWG1WGA
...We return to God!
Be well.
πŸ€πŸπŸ™β˜οΈπŸ™πŸπŸ€

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
14 May, 11:49
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Thank you patriot brother, I did smile reading your kind message. Thank you. Will be a long healing road, but my daddy raised a very strong girl and I will keep going! 😊 Be well my fren, blessings to you! πŸ™πŸΌ