Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 May, 08:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 May, 08:49
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Interesting article. I was hospitalized a while ago for Covid Pneumonia - in hospital for 6 days - I refused the normal drugs. I had a very awake night nurse from Ukraine. I am unvaccinated. She told me that down the hall from me were 3 patients vaccinated and boosted all on ventilators - I was blessed to have her..she helped me heal quickly with simple breathing exercises to help me reduce my temperature so I could get out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God bless you and your nurse!!! And to all those who lived and had the help to live with Nurses who cared! Thank You for sharing!!! 💛
08:51 AM - May 14, 2023
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 May, 08:54
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Of course - we all must share our stories of hope and the goodness of people - God is good - she was truly sent by God

14 May, 08:56
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Exactly!!! TY!!!💛