Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
14 May, 09:08
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I do vividly remember all those briefings about the use of ventilators and the retooling of many manufacturing plants from their then current product to ventilators.
Why? Why push the killing machine so hard like that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 May, 09:10
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
They had their Agenda, it was to take as many as they could, sadly!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
14 May, 09:14
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
he really should address that

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 May, 08:49
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Interesting article. I was hospitalized a while ago for Covid Pneumonia - in hospital for 6 days - I refused the normal drugs. I had a very awake night nurse from Ukraine. I am unvaccinated. She told me that down the hall from me were 3 patients vaccinated and boosted all on ventilators - I was blessed to have her..she helped me heal quickly with simple breathing exercises to help me reduce my temperature so I could get out.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 May, 08:51
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
God bless you and your nurse!!! And to all those who lived and had the help to live with Nurses who cared! Thank You for sharing!!! 💛