Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 May, 09:19
In response libertyand justice4_ALL to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
13 May, 08:31
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
FOR SHOWING ME THE TRUTH AND THAT HE GIFTED US WITH A PIECE OF HIM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
13 May, 08:07
EVERYTHING

13 May, 08:30
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Aptly put.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 May, 08:05
🙏💗💥🔥😄Everything !!...love you brother ! and love to all these awesome people on this platform

13 May, 08:30
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
You make it special Bro! Sometimes your posts are what keep me going...

Honest words.

#BlessUp

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 May, 08:03
To wake-up and not have any where to go and do what I wanted to do on this beautiful day of sunshine 💛 Thanks God 🙏 decided to leave my handprints 😆 this is how I paint 😆 🤣 #BlessUp

13 May, 08:32
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Ok. How much I'll obviously cover shipping. That is beautiful. You color seeing folk don't see what us colorblind folk see. I'm serious, i will pay real money for art like that!

1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
13 May, 08:00
Everything - from the air that I breath to the heart beat in my chest! To quote one of my fav songs - I've got you Lord I'm so blessed!

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
13 May, 07:59
I have been in a thankful mood lately. I just figure God has s brought me through some tough storms and has always spoken to me with tenderness and humor. I really appreciate all of it. I sometimes get love letters from God. I cherish them. This song is really sweet. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Thank you for sunshine | Thank you for rain | It’s a beautiful day | @Trinix remix - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Fz0VT6kj2Ok

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 May, 07:58
My Eternal Salvation and the restoration of spiritual life by the indwelling Holy Spirit. The New Covemant of grace and freedom from the Law. 😇

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
13 May, 07:57
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank You, Father for Your forgiveness. Your Son, Jesus. Being alive. Loving me and my family. My family here on AnonUp. For everything, thank You, Father.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
13 May, 07:57
Today - Being with my family.

Montana Ford @Montanaford
13 May, 07:55
BEING ALIVE!!! 🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts