Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
13 May, 02:19
We are told that Satan is not all knowing, all powerful, and can only be in one place at once.

There are many passages in the Bible that explain this and the Book of Job is a good starting reference.

Satan thought he could break Job. So not all knowing. He failed at this.

Satan had to get permission from God to afflict Job. So not all powerful.

Satan told God that he had come “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it.” So not omnipresent.

But he is “the prince of the power of the air” as mentioned in Ephesians 2:2.

What is the power of the air?

It could be many things but I propose that one of those things could be the electrical waves present in our atmosphere.

Which brings me to the the topic of the big push for wireless, 5G, and the internet of things.

This is going to up Satan’s capabilities exponentially. This is the closest that he will get to being all knowing, all powerful, and all present.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
Reminds me of a story I read about Rothschild and why he can never leave his home... because he sits on the devils throne....
02:32 PM - May 13, 2023
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RagnarsLittleSister in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robin Brubakken, click on at the bottom under it