^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
Hello Kewl Space 🌌 Kittens 😻

Happy Caturday May 13th, 2023...

Hey! IDK if anyone has told you this lately, but ICU you all working so hard and dreaming big...manifesting HOME...Out of curiosity what are your primary goals today that are going to help propel you closer to that future experience you are dreaming of?

One thing I have taught my friends (on FB, before I became an anon...I used to do a lot of Facebook Lives and teach about spirituality, goals, processes on how to acquire the proper mindset to Thrive in Life versus merely just live the mundane boring process).

So let me ask you a question:

If money was not an issue in your current meow space...What is one thing you would walk out of the door in this VERY moment to do for yourself that you haven't tried before or have tried before and perhaps wish to incorporate it back into your busy life schedule between work, school, family, daily news, etc.

#selfcaresaturday #satisyingsaturday #selfreliantsaturday #sassys
01:35 PM - May 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply
AnneJone @AnneJone
13 May, 01:51
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
I work an internet job from home and earn 185 dollars per hour. I never imagined I could do it, but my closest buddy, who makes $10,000 a month at the job, encouraged me to find out more about it.
Apply Now Here-------------------->>> http://Www.JobsRevenue.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396