Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 May, 05:35
Brutal they are so stupid . Oh wells ! Happy Saturday Everyone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
13 May, 08:21
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Did you see Elon's meme he just tweeted today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 May, 09:05
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Not until now Angela 😂 Think of you often always good to hear from you : ) True Story .

13 May, 09:21
Nice to know I was missed. Had a very busy past few weeks. Trying to get caught up before the mad summer rush. Too much going on in my life right now.

Trying to get this movie deal done. It's taking a lot of my time.

That all sounds like things are good and you have to take me to the premier ok ? 😂😘
10:15 AM - May 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
13 May, 10:18
Well I never count my chickens and chicks before they hatch. I have a long list of people waiting for the premiere too. You are on that list.

13 May, 10:24
Good enough for me to be even thought of . Seriously . : )