Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
12 May, 09:55
Each of the memes I personally made, came from the Q movement and then the personal movement to help others. Each of the personal memes were a specific experience or an experience of a friend and in turn a meme made to help others along their path. I also do posting sessions for thinking to help along on a topic(s). All prompts from God who led me down my path to create to help others.

Over 5 years ago, I went completely blind with detached retnas from Diabetes. I have vision now in only 1 eye. All these memes were created in the past 5+ years after the eye surgeries, and I had asked God again then, for me to experience each of what I created, so that I could help others. So the memes were born. I set aside everything I had been working on in my life to help do all this, without question. For God! This is my experience!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
12 May, 10:33
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Wow! Love you also my Fren! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
TYVM!!! God Bless and Love you Fren too!!!πŸ’›
10:39 PM - May 12, 2023
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it