Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
Each of the memes I personally made, came from the Q movement and then the personal movement to help others. Each of the personal memes were a specific experience or an experience of a friend and in turn a meme made to help others along their path. I also do posting sessions for thinking to help along on a topic(s). All prompts from God who led me down my path to create to help others.

Over 5 years ago, I went completely blind with detached retnas from Diabetes. I have vision now in only 1 eye. All these memes were created in the past 5+ years after the eye surgeries, and I had asked God again then, for me to experience each of what I created, so that I could help others. So the memes were born. I set aside everything I had been working on in my life to help do all this, without question. For God! This is my experience!
09:55 PM - May 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 May, 03:46
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you for your wonderful memes Kris and for sharing your inspiring story. You are a gift to us all. ✨💖✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 May, 05:53
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
TYVM!!! That is very kind of you!!! God Bless and Love you Fren!!!💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
13 May, 04:53
Thank you for your wonderful memes. Always appreciate them. 💖

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
13 May, 03:55
May Father God in Heaven bless U and ur next of kin….Amen

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
12 May, 11:30
Thank you for all that you do, God bless

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 May, 11:11
And you inspire me everyday 💜💜

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
12 May, 11:09
Wow, you post such inspiring things. Thank you. God bless!

Cindy Patriot @Cindy123
12 May, 10:51
You are such a beautiful person! May God Bless you in many ways!

12 May, 10:55
In response Cindy Patriot to her Publication
TYVM!!! What gifts you all give to me tonight, Very Humbling!!! God Bless and Love you Fren!!!💛

amy lilley @amylilley
12 May, 10:43
AMEN, may the Lord return to you a thousand fold in good health, all you have given out🐸the sweetest of blessings🙏🏻🤗😎

12 May, 11:04
In response amy lilley to her Publication
TY so much Lily!!! God Bless You and Love you Fren!!!💛

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
12 May, 10:41

12 May, 11:05
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
TYVM Elizabeth!!! God Bless You and Love You Fren!!!💛

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
12 May, 10:40
Thank you so much Kim for everything you do and post! God Bless & be with you!

12 May, 11:06
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
As Kris, I TYVM!!! God Bless and Love You Fren!!! 💛

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
12 May, 10:33
Wow! Love you also my Fren! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

12 May, 10:39
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
TYVM!!! God Bless and Love you Fren too!!!💛

Law & Physics @physics171
12 May, 10:33
Lots of love and healing vibes.
Thank you so much for your efforts.
Grateful, so many blessings.
💜💥🙏💜

12 May, 10:38

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
TYVM!!! God bless you and Love you Fren!!!💛

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
12 May, 10:32
God bless you with heath, safety & guidance as you follow the good path in a good way.
ThankQ for your good works.

12 May, 10:38
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
TYVM!!! That is very kind of you!!! Love you Fren!!! God B💛less!!!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
12 May, 10:30
I always enjoy your posts…even more so now that we have an awesome background story. You rock! 😘

12 May, 10:37
In response Kel Que to her Publication
TY very kindly!!! God bless and Love you Fren!!!💛

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 May, 10:30
Love you my fren. 🙏♥️

12 May, 10:35
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Love you too,💛 Fren!!! God bless you and your family!!!

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
12 May, 10:29

12 May, 10:35 (E)
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
TY Nunya!!! God Bless and Love you Fren!!!💛

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
12 May, 10:21
Thank you for sharing your gifts. Your memes are appreciated and always seem to come at the perfect moment.
Your gift of vision is truly making a difference. 🙏

12 May, 10:25
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
TYVM!!! God Bless and I am glad I can help!!!💛

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
12 May, 10:13
God Bless you Kris🙏....What a wonderful inspiring story💕

12 May, 10:15
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
TYVM!!! God bless and Love you Sister too!!!💛

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
12 May, 10:11

12 May, 10:14
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
TYVM!!! Love you Sister!!! 💛 And hugs too!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
12 May, 09:56
💗💗💥🔥😄love you sister...keep up the awesome posts

12 May, 10:00
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
TYVM!!! I am glad you Love them! I always tried to do my best!

Love you Brother!!!