Julie Casey @Trump2023
I've have been praying for this day for a very long time . My deepest gratitude and Love to Jim and 107 for changing the world with this film I love you.
01:55 PM - May 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
10 June, 10:31
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
We have been waiting so long for this! I've got my ticket already. It's not going to be fun to watch but very necessary for the world to see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
11 June, 05:51
In response Delta Ethos to his Publication
Sound of Freedom movie release date July 4th, I was worried it's been so long I didn't think it was going to happen. I hope it changes the world I hope it starts a revolution, no matter what political party everybody has got to stand up and fight for our children. Thank you for checking in with me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
13 May, 03:55
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Can't wait to see the credits to see if we see Juan O Savin named in the credits or "Download & Share Productions"

Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 May, 04:34
In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
I do not believe it could have happened without him so grateful cannot wait for July 4th 2023 .