Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 February, 06:11
The Army has been prepped for this since 9/11.

On Sept. 11, 2001, the U.S. Army Military District of Washington (USAMDW) provided support to response and recovery efforts at the Pentagon. The lessons learned on that day, and the days that followed, would shape the command and its future as the core staff element of the Joint Force Headquarters – National Capital Region. USAMDW was there on 9/11 and continues to stand ready as Guardians of the Nation’s Capital.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Huntress 101 @Huntress101
i hope all have hung for this or will be soon. Ive been talking about this since happened and i get told how insensitive I am, same with Sandy Hook and Vegas and so many more.
06:15 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Huntress101 in this post can reply
Michael M... donated @MycoalM
09 February, 02:43
In response Huntress 101 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miran Duran @Miranduran
11 February, 08:27
In response Michael M... to his Publication
Why do people say Sany Hook was fake? Been hearing it for years.

Bridget Fortunato @Bfortun8
09 February, 02:41
In response Huntress 101 to her Publication
i am told the same thing. I chalk it up to that so many people are brainwashed and believe everything they see and hear on TV. The TV is a very powerful weapon against the masses. Think its coincidence that the price of TV's have dropped? You can go to Walmart and buy a 60" TV for $400!

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
09 February, 02:53
In response Bridget Fortunato to her Publication
So true and I never thought about the price of TV so cheap for all to afford.