Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 May, 05:58 (E)
My 7yr old neighbor was feeding grass to our chickens, then he asked if he could sit on our porch and talk to me, we chatted about normal things a 7yr old would talk about, he showed me some karate moves, climbed our fence, etc.. we ate some jelly beans, and after a little while his mom hollered over that dinner was ready, and before he left he looked at me and said, "You know God is real, right?" .. I immediately said absolutely, and told him to never be afraid to share that, I think we will talk again soon. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
11 May, 08:31
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I felt the jolt reading this - so powerful! we are going to make it. Thank you for sharing - beautiful story. šŸ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it