Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
My 7yr old neighbor was feeding grass to our chickens, then he asked if he could sit on our porch and talk to me, we chatted about normal things a 7yr old would talk about, he showed me some karate moves, climbed our fence, etc.. we ate some jelly beans, and after a little while his mom hollered over that dinner was ready, and before he left he looked at me and said, "You know God is real, right?" .. I immediately said absolutely, and told him to never be afraid to share that, I think we will talk again soon. :)
05:58 PM - May 11, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
11 May, 08:31
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I felt the jolt reading this - so powerful! we are going to make it. Thank you for sharing - beautiful story. 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 May, 11:15
In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication
Indeed we are. God Bless You.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
11 May, 07:09
THE BEST POST I SAW TODAY
THEY KNOW
THEY CAME HERE TO HELP US
AN OLD SOUL
HOW BEAUTIFUL !

11 May, 07:15
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
💯🔥👊🙌🕊

DkH O’Dell @DkH
11 May, 06:31
That’s just the sweetest thing!

11 May, 06:34
In response DkH O’Dell to her Publication
😊 God is Good !!!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

11 May, 06:06
In response GOD WON to her Publication
Mine too and Amen.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
11 May, 06:03
Wonderful. When he grows up & needs someone to confide in & counsel him, he might come to you.

11 May, 06:07
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
I am excited to learn what he can teach me as well. Love you fren.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 May, 06:02
😍🙌📣

11 May, 06:08
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
🔥😎🙌🕊️

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
11 May, 06:02

11 May, 06:05
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Like a child, I ran inside after he left to tell my wife, I'm so proud of this little man, his name is Isaiah, and he absolutely made my day. God is so very Good !!!!