Bea Benjamin @FranBea
11 May, 09:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
11 May, 09:42
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
It's Midjourney AI art generator. Completely and totally fake. It was made by The Pumpkin Empress. She does all kinds of ai art generation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
WHAT IS NOT FAKE, is my REVULTION at seeing that image. Even if it is Ai it is horrendous and makes my skin crawl!
10:05 AM - May 11, 2023
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 May, 11:18
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
This is NOT about an "image", it is about what the CHILDREN are beinjg exposed to, and made to copy, in SCHOOL.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
11 May, 11:33
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I agree with its about what the purpose is. I was in part responding to the AI comment.

But let's be clear, the demons hide behind their images! That why it was specified in on the BIG 10!

Thanks for your response!