Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 May, 10:26
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Matthew 18:6 King James Bible

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 May, 11:35
This f*cking shit right here 💣💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
11 May, 09:42
It's Midjourney AI art generator. Completely and totally fake. It was made by The Pumpkin Empress. She does all kinds of ai art generation

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
11 May, 10:05
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
WHAT IS NOT FAKE, is my REVULTION at seeing that image. Even if it is Ai it is horrendous and makes my skin crawl!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 May, 11:53
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
Makes sense... AI is of the Beast System