Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 May, 05:30
At the end all stand before God. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 May, 05:47
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I don't think God is the judgmental all-knowing being the Bible makes God out to be. So much of the Bible is missing and tampered with that I don't think it's possible to know the true nature of God. The religious texts of Islam and Judaism teach them to be strong and to smite the followers of other "false" religions. They're not told to turn the other cheek or love their neighbor regardless of religious affiliation. That's strictly a Christian belief that's resulted in Christians being victimized in countries all over the world. They're basically sheep living in a world filled with wolves. Ultimately, I don't think it's possible to know the true nature of God and the way God is described in the Bible makes him seem like a jealous and vindictive old man. I once had a girlfriend who had died and been resuscitated after 10 minutes, and her experience in the afterlife profoundly affected her. She said all life is connected and there's a shared consciousness that most people are unaware of

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 May, 05:58 (E)
In response David Treciak to his Publication
God is Spirit. I believe there is truth in what your gf says. I believe God is Loving and Kind. Fear is of those lesser spirits. And I do believe He is all knowing.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
I'm not so sure God is an actual being. Could just be the sum of our collective consciousness that actualizes everything in our realm. I think mankind has been led to believe there's an all powerful being that we must please in order to be rewarded in order to take away our knowledge of the power that lies within us. Subjugating ourselves to an all knowing spoiritual being reduces our agency in the way a child is dependant on parents. What if we all had the power to tap into God, to be all knowing and all loving. I believe that's a more likely and healthier scenario that spending eternity worshipping and prostrating ourselves before a mighty father figure.
The more I learn about religion, the more I can't accept the inconsistencies/contradictions. The fact that Jesus's life is portrayed the same as many other deities (virgin birth, a dozen or so followers, performed miracles, arose from the dead.) It seems like a cover story hiding something we're not allowed to know about.
06:27 PM - May 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
10 May, 07:32
In response David Treciak to his Publication
You are welcome to think whatever you want, I do not judge you for it, but I am Sure 100%. God is real, Jesus is The Truth, and there is no what ifs in my book. Jeremiah 33:3 .

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 May, 07:34
If you have a problem getting on your knees (spiritually) then I certainly have 0 hope for you .

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
10 May, 07:36
Amen Brother. I think there are parts of the Bible missing, but the essence and truth is still there. God Bless.