Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 May, 07:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
OMG, I thought "official portrait" was a joke. (of course the whole thing is). Props to Lisa Snowden, she nailed it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 May, 07:37
In response The Real Me to her Publication
We'll see, one thing is for sure, GOD knows it all. We ain't doing no oh they are gone hoo doo if they ain't. I am sure you agree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
10 May, 07:01
Playing cards from Wish

10 May, 07:06
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
10 May, 06:41
Yes the royal vampire one

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 May, 05:45
🤣🤣🤣👍

10 May, 05:46
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
😂😂😂She nailed it. lol