JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I did not post an account of just one pedophile ring that lead to 5 more that netted tens of thousands of users just to frighten you. I posted it to prepare you. It's unpleasant but necessary. This is the invisible enemy and it is much more pervasive than we can imagine. Q is counting on us to be a grounding force in our families and communities when the hammer drops and we are holding the line to bide time for our White Hat military and law enforcement to round up these demons. This is what's happening in my opinion. I also believe that this is partly why Q said that the choice to know will be yours. The end won't be for everyone. Good morning Truth seeker.
10:55 AM - May 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 May, 11:30
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I never thought it was going to be easy! It is where I am suppose to be! I believe this with My Whole Heart! ❤️
WWG1WGA 🥰🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
12 May, 09:27
This indeed is a hard truth to swallow. We all must discern what it is that we can emotionally accept and view, because I imagine that so many images will not/can not be erased from memory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
10 May, 07:24
So many of us are Pollyanna's in life, I can speak for myself. Can't fathom the evil beyond our comprehension, but unless we do it will happen again, so I say hard beyond belief .. but we must !

I am Keri @Lionessheart
10 May, 04:34
I will keep fighting!
I pray for protection for all fighting this one way or another ❤️🙏

I will not be watching any videos or looking at any photos to confirm what I know

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 May, 04:10
Thank you Fan!
You know already that Nana totally agrees!

I was thinking this morning on a positive note that when the worst of this is past and we begin the rebuilding phase of this that we will be also redoing the celebrations that we have on certain dates of the year.
Since the overwhelming majority of them now are based on lies and satanic rituals, we should come up with new ones for the next generation.

I was contemplating what was most important and perhaps prayer and grounding are two things that we will all eventually agree on as very important to human evolution.

Perhaps instead of one day a year that one day per month, like maybe the first day of each month, celebrate existence with prayer and grounding.

Might not work for everyone but it may work for a lot of us, and be healthy at the same time.
Thank you for showing Nana about grounding.

Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
10 May, 03:44
Me and my wife saw Killary and Huma wear a babies face and laugh. Heard Podesta torcher one. Pizzagate. You better do more preparing unfortunately. Don't forget Adam Schiff with Pizzagate.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 May, 03:40
Good morning brother. Keep throwing truth bombs. 💥💥💥

Every Time @soTELLme533
10 May, 01:47
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
While the end won't be for everyone,
With God's help, I am hoping that I can help some to reconcile with it so they will be okay. And I wouldn't be able to do so, if it was not for the leadership, guidance and compassion here on AU.

Ange Love @LoveM
10 May, 12:46