In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
HEBREWS 11:1🤍🕊️

HAVE OLD FAITH =111
BIBLICAL FAITH Q =111
NOAH AB NEG FAITH =111
USA FLAG FAITH =111
ELVIS FAITH =111
I SEE IT FAITH =111

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
10 May, 07:36
In response Capy to his Publication
555 🕊 WRWY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
10 May, 10:16
In response Capy to his Publication
A DIVINE DELAY = 111

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
09 May, 09:46
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I think (and hope) sometimes he is also protecting us from situations and people where there is intent to cause harm. When I look back at the situations that blew up in my face and were excruciating at the time, I can now see the danger I was blindly walking into. God hears things we cannot hear and he sees things we cannot see when we are not around. When I can remember this, it makes it easier for me to hand things over to God.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
09 May, 09:47
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Wise words, thank you 🙏🤍

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts