Bea Benjamin @FranBea
07 May, 12:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
07 May, 08:45
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
But will he now be reported to CDC for being unvaccinated? I had read that was happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
09 May, 01:15
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
The CDC is a private run corporation-they makes vaccines like Toyota makes cars. They have no legal authority over you-personally.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
I totally agree with you that the CDC has no legal authority over us, but they managed to convince businesses, schools, and the medical establishment to think that they do and that they are a government entity, severely curtailing our ability to make choices. I had read that a database is being created, by CDC, I think, of unvaccinated people. This info is supposedly coming from doctor's offices and hospitals, and I have personally had to fill out personal information forms for each visit where one of the questions is my Covid vaccination status. I typically leave it blank, but that probably is just as telling as if I had said no.
01:19 PM - May 09, 2023
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
09 May, 08:12
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Isn’t it just so incredible 💥