Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 09:36
For some reason people get really pissed when you say this:

Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Spindler @SSpindler4
They don't like hearing that JFK Jr. is alive either🥰
04:30 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SSpindler4 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 February, 04:37
In response Steve Spindler to his Publication
bidaen was messing with John big time way back when

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 February, 04:57
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 February, 04:37
have you seen the fbi.gov files?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 February, 04:36
my family wont speak with me over this. they have no idea what else i believe. i blocked them because i couldnt deal with the pain of the total disreguard moving forward, should they reach out. then i unblocked them in case the EBS strikes. i still love them. two sisters really. another blocked me a while back. and now hwr hubby may ir may have lost his job inthe oil biz