10:17 AM - May 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 May, 06:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
WE SHOULD COLLECTIVELY MANIFEST
PIERCING THE DARKNESS.
#LetThereBeLight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 May, 06:29
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Good idea. I have to be careful that I not let my frustration get the best of me. I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth but being at Twixter is like bumping into an old love that proved untrustworthy. It's bitterweet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
10 May, 08:21
Telegram is a quick ‘Best of Twitter’

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
10 May, 04:40
Most definitely the devil work

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
10 May, 04:30
They are still throttling people on Titter...
I don't see any notifications what so ever.

arba happihr @arba
10 May, 03:11
Aloha🌺

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 May, 02:59
No!
We way outnumber the evils now but perhaps because twitter still has only mostly libs and no conservatives, few awakes.

But we have control of the spells now!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 May, 02:56
What is really going on at Twitter then?

Perhaps VK is not getting the activity
BECAUSE TWITTER HAS NOT ALLOWED MOST OF US BACK ON IT.

How many fookn conservatives are still being shut off from twitter?

Ange Love @LoveM
10 May, 03:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm there with a new account. What is showing in my trending is all the lib stiff. What is showing in Kim R's old account is the MAGA stuff...so I suspect we are being grouped into "rooms"; yes silo echo chambers...it is only a guess. To really be free speech would be to open the entire algorithms or stop using that method!

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
10 May, 05:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
still waiting.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
09 May, 12:31
An Occult, Black Magic Spell that is Ultimately Based on Blood Sacrifice and the Repetitive, Ritualistic "Spelling" of the Normies by the Mockingbird Media.
The 2012 Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games in London, was a Ritualistic Spell-Casting that Openly and Transparently Demonstrated and Predicably Programmed the Hypnotized Masses and Unconsciously Prepared them for the CORONAVIRUS Plandemic that we Individually and Collectively Experienced Years Later.
The 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony Tells It All - YouTube

The 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony Tells It All

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 May, 01:01
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
It's In Your Face- 165
Connect The Dots- 165
Donald Trump Code- 165
Elon Reeve Musk- 165
Vincent Kennedy- 165
Resurrection- 165

Have a wonderful day Man Of Steele .

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
10 May, 04:51
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Didn't even watch it. LOL

Ange Love @LoveM
09 May, 12:10
TS One 17 Q✝️🕊❤️🙌🏻

✨Holy Spirit filled believers cancelling evil spells in the Almighty Name of Jesus Christ✨

#FamilyIsEverything
#JesusIsTheWayTheTruthAndTheLife
#NCSWIC #tbiytc
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE ✨🕊💕

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
10 May, 02:59
In response Ange Love to her Publication
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!!