Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
09 February, 03:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 February, 04:24
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
How can you be acquitted from a charge that can't or shouldn't exist? I'm not trying to be an idiot I'm just wondering.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yam Goblin @Yamgoblin
why is this trial even happening?
04:28 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Yamgoblin in this post can reply
dianne 3700 @dianne3700
09 February, 02:31
In response Yam Goblin to his Publication
I wonder if it is happening to wake up the remaining sleeping Americans? Particularly since we know the military is in control. I wonder if it may be time for the HUGE red pill. The guys talking look like they are green screened.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
09 February, 12:57
I expect only to help a few more see the truth...if that is possible. With God all things are...

Zena Jin @zenalove
09 February, 12:56
Let's see..... becaise of stupid democrats ?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 February, 11:44
An act of desperation on the part of the DS. By even proceeding with the trial, the DS players are bascically declaring and confirming that Donald Trump is still the POTUS.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 February, 04:33
i get that it's part of the show to show how incompetent Washington is and how corrupt it is!