Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
09 February, 05:11
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
If they go through with this, the way I see it any past president can be impeached! So Obama, Bushes, Clinton. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candi Scott @CanCanScott
09 February, 02:55
cant waitπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
09 February, 02:17
Is the impeachment trial considered the "scare event"? Every time they said Trump had it in the bag they come back and say "he has to lose the election to prove the election fraud" or ''Pence is going to deny the electoral votes" Now I feel they keep moving the bar back makes me worry that we are stuck with Biden and his demons. God help us

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
09 February, 02:16
I'm guessing we are watching the remaining asses committing treason.... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸš‚β€ MAGA4LIFE

King Letau @MrBillionaire23
09 February, 01:53
Is This The Beginning Of Declas Sir?🍿

Karyl Raber @AZblondie
09 February, 01:40
I'm watching and have zoomed in on the shoulders of the man speaking - looks like green screen to me? Shoulders look fuzzy and occasionally glitchy.

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
09 February, 02:32
In response Karyl Raber to his Publication
same.

Ginny Nogaro @Ginny
09 February, 01:35
...and then can he, just as swiftly, be reinstalled as the President, please!

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
09 February, 01:11
Shout out to all of you that can watch this. i i have a really hard time with it. i DO KNOW the importance, and that i will DEF be informed.

Shout out to all of you that can watch this. i i have a really hard time with it. i DO KNOW the importance, and that i will DEF be informed.

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
πŸ˜–πŸ€’

09 February, 01:13
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
09 February, 01:00
Secret sources say.... We've already had 44 senators put a vote to the claim that the Impeachment is unconstitutional.

That was fast, we already have an acquittal.

Alyssa Patriot @Alymarica
09 February, 12:52
and then we celebrate #BIGLY

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 February, 11:43
Hope this triggers the flood we have so desperately been waiting for. πŸ™πŸ»

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
09 February, 11:47
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I agree!! When is all the evidence against them going to start coming out publicly?!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
09 February, 05:35
I don't know how these political things work but I believe that, whoever initiated this "impeachment" didn't have any bases...

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
09 February, 12:01
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
did they ever with the first one?

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 February, 04:24
How can you be acquitted from a charge that can't or shouldn't exist? I'm not trying to be an idiot I'm just wondering.

Yam Goblin @Yamgoblin
09 February, 04:28
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
why is this trial even happening?