Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
09 May, 09:03
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
09 May, 09:09
Welcome back! Hope all is well!🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 May, 09:56
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
Enjoying sunshine and coffee and music in my headphones! Doing better! Hugs fam 🤗 ❤

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 May, 08:19
Welcome back!! ❤️❤️❤️

09 May, 09:55
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
💞💞💞
U held the fort down I'm assuming 🤗 missed U Sis 🌈🙏

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 May, 08:19
🤣😂 Not even the corrupt Court System can dim your light!! Good to see you kept your Humor in Safe and Sound!! 🙌🙏🤣

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 May, 08:16
Good morning Angel!
So glad to see you back!

Are you ok?

We have been sending many many prayers, we did not really know how else to help you.

Nana knew God would see you thr it.
Your light is too bright for them to extinguish!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
09 May, 08:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

09 May, 09:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana I'm ok 👍 I'm a cancer survivor. They can't break me. I missed our family so much it was painful. 😭 all I did was watch movies and try to pay attention to what God was saying. Studied my Bible and read a few good books. Got more ammo for my work. Even when they try to bring me down I turn it into a chance to hone my knowledge. Ain't nothing we can't overcome girlfraaaan! God is on OUR SIDE!!!
LOVE YOU tremendously 💞

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
09 May, 08:15
Yay!!!!! Love when family helps family come home!
Good to have you back!!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
09 May, 07:44
We all missed U so much Lauren❤🤲

09 May, 08:00
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
I missed YOU so much 💗

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
09 May, 07:04
Praise God Lauren is home. So glad to have you back here. Your soul tribe loves ya!

09 May, 09:39
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
And I love you too fam 💞🙏

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
09 May, 06:13
Good to see you back Lauren, you have been missed 💖

09 May, 11:05
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Missed you my dear 😘 ❤ tremendously 🤗🌈

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
09 May, 05:54
Grand Rising Sister! So happy to see you back with us…I just woke up super early from a dream about you and here you are! ❤️

09 May, 05:56
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I missed my family! 💖👋 What happened in your dream?

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
09 May, 10:24
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Tell her i(Lauren) it would be great if she unblocked someone who donated to her cause