Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
You made it this far because you're stronger than you realize. You’ve been through hell and back. You’ve dealt with toxic situations, toxic humans, toxic thoughts. You’ve even battled with the darkness that creeps in. You’ve faced so many challenges and you’re still standing! You might not feel like the same innocent person you used to be in the beginning, change is inevitable. Change is what brought you here today, made you who you are now. You made it this far because you're diligent. You work your ass off and put in maximum effort to fulfill each task you take on even when you don’t always get credit for it. Some people underestimate your hard work. They don’t think you’re productive enough. They don’t understand that sometimes, even the simplest activities can feel like a chore for you. They have no idea how much energy some days require and how impressive it is that you’ve come this far yet you're ready to go even further. I'm so proud of you, I love you and you are enough! 🤍
08:45 PM - May 08, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

09 May, 10:12
In response GOD WON to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
09 May, 09:35
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
❤️ zoom in I think I see a 🐝 🐝 for ya 🐸 🐸 👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 May, 09:41
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Beautiful flowers! 😊🙏🤍🌸

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
09 May, 09:29
Eternal Blessings to you!!! ❤️🌳

09 May, 09:39
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
09 May, 10:05

Kid7 @Kid7
09 May, 12:25
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
HOW do YOU know me SO WELL, and know just what I need to hear! Thank You! Don't know what I'd do without you! 💕

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
08 May, 10:29
It is awfully trying out there at times, always has been. It will only get louder in time...till the perfect calm breeze.

You speak good words. Never forget the words you share. As when they’re always need the most, they never seem to be found.

08 May, 10:33
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
Very true. 🙏🤍

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
08 May, 09:38
Thank you Serah 💞

08 May, 09:40
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
08 May, 09:34
Thank you sweet soul. ❤️🙏❤️

08 May, 09:38
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Julie Que @JulieQue
08 May, 09:33
Beautifully written! And it’s my truth in so many ways. Thank you and God bless you. 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

08 May, 09:37
In response Julie Que to her Publication
Many blessings to you to my sweet fren, thank you! 🌹😊🤍

Jody Donohue @Jody
08 May, 09:32
Serah, you are simply amazing! Our heart chakras are lined up tonight. I had this overwhelming feeling of love. Your words are remarkable and I felt them deep in my heart. May the Lord bless and protect you, always. Thank you 🙏❤️

08 May, 09:37
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I'm glad they were felt, it's been hard for so many of us lately, I wanted to give a digital hug to those who needed it tonight. 😊🤍

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
08 May, 09:02
Thank you!!!! I needed this!!!

08 May, 09:08
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
08 May, 08:57
I too needed that... Ditto to you - just as you are. Love to you all.

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
Thank you very much 😊🙏🤍

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 May, 08:55
RIGHT ON. GOD BLESS all patriots in Jesus name.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
08 May, 08:47
Back @ Ya!

08 May, 09:07
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Thank You! 🤍

Paisley Park @Paisley66
08 May, 08:47
I needed that.💜

08 May, 09:07
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
😊🙏🤍