wht 2.0 @wht
07 May, 10:18 (E)
1/ Update to all the dear people who responded and prayed w/ us for my German friend w/ cancer having refused chemo/rad and sent home on hospice care and now on Fenbendazole, Soursop fruit and a myriad of other immune boosting supplementation .. oh and Tudca, another new (to me) important product.
His wife called me before church yesterday Sabbath morning in much distress reporting he hadn't eaten or drunk anything since 3pm the day before, had an awful night in much pain to the point she gave him morphine which he hadn't needed in over a week and developed that morning a large lump just under his sternum. She was quite convinced he wouldn't make it through the day.
So I prayed w/ her on the phone and we at church later as well and of course we've all been in more less constant prayer as well now as so many of you kind souls.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by falconeddyx in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
08 May, 10:42
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Thank you brother .. God bless you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396