Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
06 May, 10:38
Prepare
The veil will soon drop and the light curtained off will be blinding when revealed
To the ignorant, it will be madness
To those who've known, it will be sorrowful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 May, 10:13
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
I am grateful for you and the time we have spent together.
You have helped me to prepare, you have guided and been a friend. I will help as many as I can. Hopefully one day we will meet and I will shake your hand.
Until then, stay safe, keep your spirits high and it will be alright in the end. Thank you again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 May, 10:51
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
that day will be upon us, but first, we must pass "these" bumps on the roads

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
07 May, 07:03
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
My gift to you.
It is simply titled "Mystic Knight".
I had someone make it and there are no ties or links back to you other than your friendship.
Be well.

WOW, am speechless,
THANK YOU!
will save it here, pc not good at the moment, but will have blown up, printed and framed to hanged in my library
true story, in my younger yrs, I was very much into comics, that I learned to draw and created many characters, about 80 total. One specifically, which this account is named after, caught the attention of DC, Marvel, Image and Dark Horse. My best friend took over as lead with my permission, since I could not draw anymore due injuries to my hands, I had lost finger fidelity. He redrew the character, framed it and gave it to me as a BD gift. He passed away in 2020, from the shot force on him by the Dr.s since he had cancer or else. So there the drawing sits. I turned them all down, for now I have a new mission.
So it means a great much what you have done and I am humbled and honored, one day it will be repaid
10:37 PM - May 07, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by MysticKnight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mystic Knight, click on at the bottom under it