Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Mustang Kidd @canuckcowboy
08 May, 10:48
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
So DJT why arent u signalling the military to defend your borders isnt that their Damn job.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 May, 10:59
In response Mustang Kidd to his Publication
Because the script says different... you can't tell some folks... you have to show them....

Trust God's plan..

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
08 May, 10:16
28 migrant families looking more like UN troop recruits ended up in my hometown yesterday. We already have homeless on the streets. On the brighter side. My ex-husband is the Town Resource Manager. flaming lib. Couldn’t happen to a “nicer” guy.

Pink Totter @Totter
08 May, 11:03
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
😂😂😂😂
Am I bad for laughing at this?
😂😂😂😂

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 May, 10:07
👀💥🔥hey Divine !!...how are you brother !?

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 May, 11:40
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Dang it! I missed your response yesterday!

I'm alive and eagerly awaiting God's direction!

How are you my friend?

#BlessUp