Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"A quick word for our battle weary anons:
Guard your Mind

If you turn on the news today, you will see a parade of mentally unwell trannies, shooting after shooting, negativity ad nauseum, yet this does not portray the full picture of our world accurately.

We are being conditioned by bad news to take a myriad of black pills and allow hopelessness to cloud our vision.

Like moths to a light, we are drawn to the most heinous and bombastic story of the day.

To put it simply:

Your spiritual armor is not designed to weather such evil at all times.
I'm writing this to implore those who are reading this to retain balance in this precipice and guard your mind."

Substack:
https://pepelivesmatter.su...

From ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter
https://t.me/PepeMatter/15...
03:09 PM - May 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Selah 321 @Selah
08 May, 01:56
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Armor of God friend... Armor of God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
07 May, 04:16
Ending of post by Pepe Lives Matter from Pepe’s Fren Zone..

✨🌟✨ ... focus on the GOoD happening in our world more than the evil/necessary unveiling.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
08 May, 05:13
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
My family are not talking to me, they refuse to engage, because my thoughts are different to theirs & they refuse to ask what if. This is not a long distance marathon, it's a piss take on humanity & their integrity to think & make decisions, & to make judgements given the correct information instead of making us look like liars & fools, & weird solitary figures, it's made us stick out like sore thumbs & be picked on, when we where being picked on for being different now we are persecuted for trying to get them to see. Sorry to me this is ridiculous & a piss take pace, & to the ability for the human to make judgements on the information when they are given the real truth & not the twisted reality that has been projected for decades.

arba happihr @arba
07 May, 03:52
I agree

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts