wht 2.0 @wht
07 May, 10:18 (E)
1/ Update to all the dear people who responded and prayed w/ us for my German friend w/ cancer having refused chemo/rad and sent home on hospice care and now on Fenbendazole, Soursop fruit and a myriad of other immune boosting supplementation .. oh and Tudca, another new (to me) important product.
His wife called me before church yesterday Sabbath morning in much distress reporting he hadn't eaten or drunk anything since 3pm the day before, had an awful night in much pain to the point she gave him morphine which he hadn't needed in over a week and developed that morning a large lump just under his sternum. She was quite convinced he wouldn't make it through the day.
So I prayed w/ her on the phone and we at church later as well and of course we've all been in more less constant prayer as well now as so many of you kind souls.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
2/ So after church about 4 hrs later I called to see how things were going and HE answered, quite chipper considering, said he'd had a nice big salad and was feeling pretty good. She came on the line and said the lump had now disappeared.
As I had to drop off the tithe since she's the treasurer I went over and she invited me in to visit. He was wide awake, quite chatty and in very good spirit and we had a good time.
So we continue in our faith, prayers, and thanksgiving that as we all do all we can do, and if it be God's ultimate will of course, he will be restored!

God is GOOD and STILL a God of miracles .. amen!
10:20 AM - May 07, 2023 (E)
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
07 May, 10:08
Such an amazing story! Paying attention to all of the miracles. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
07 May, 10:15
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
So far so good ... he's a fighter. Thx for your attention and prayers. God bless.

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
07 May, 10:07
Praise God!!!

wht 2.0 @wht
07 May, 10:20
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
YES!! Amen!

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
07 May, 09:50
That's awesome! Let the Lord be praised!

wht 2.0 @wht
07 May, 10:16
In response Carrie Henig to her Publication
YES! .... to Him ALL glory!

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
07 May, 09:48
in Jesus name🙏

wht 2.0 @wht
07 May, 10:25
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
The GREAT Physician!

Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
07 May, 10:23
Amen! Praying for healing and many blessings🙏💙🙏

wht 2.0 @wht
07 May, 10:24
In response Blessed Okie to her Publication
Thank YOU!! ... may God bless you as well