Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Over the last few years I have made a bit of a name for myself as an "anon" (if such a contradiction is possible), and have observed how power in the public realm operates. Soon I may be back on Twitter and thrust into a highly visible role again. It is a lot of responsibility, but I constantly keep in mind those behind the scenes supporting and protecting.

If all you are doing is telling the truth and supporting justice, then you are just a conduit; the source of the power is Source. If you want to manipulate and deceive others, or aggrandise and enrich yourself, then you are taking that divine power from someone else, and it has karmic consequences. The popularity and influence of social media tempts you to drift from the former to the latter.

There is little to be gained from directly engaging in adversarial or dominating games. The truth really does have an energy of its own, and all you have to do is point at it, and invite others to reject delusions and repent pride.
05:48 AM - May 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Whimma Texas @Whimma
07 May, 08:04
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I appreciate this point of view so much! I've noticed that many want to get into ugly tit for tat arguments that lead to really hateful comments which is absolutely pointless! Lead with love ❀️ and we know you always do!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
07 May, 07:25
Truth be told, Martin. Have a great day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 May, 07:11
πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜„this is awesome !!...to all who have been putting the truth out there...God bless and have a wonderful sunday !

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
07 May, 06:38
I consider you a genuine person, Mr. Geddes.
Assuming that’s your real, easily searchable persona, I don’t think you’re an β€œanon” but a patriot, out in the open and forefront for the fight.

Some of us, though do prefer the shadows.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 May, 06:24
Stepping into Grace.

That awareness of being a conduit of source
and the responsibility of maintaining that awareness in every challenge, attack, situation is what we have/are being trained for.

Bullets and arrows will fly Martin but they can't reach your altitude of perspective. The process we've been through is burning the ego which keeps us grounded and helps take out the blind spots.

With expanded view, expanded thinking, heart engaged, fluid not rigid, ready to be wrong or right in alignment with the truth, justice, love for creation, life, self, humanity, we are part of the river, flowing with source.

You are not a drop in the ocean you are an ocean in a drop - rumi

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
07 May, 05:54 (E)
Hi Martin, I wish you luck and skill swimming in the twitter[tm] binary dumpster fire of emotive combat Sir! Honestly, I will admit to being shy 🀭. Don't care to enter the ring in what I deem as "emoto-thunder-dome." Enjoy your journey.
Brian