Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Running a small Poll here. Please Repost for better results.

Have your account been reinstated to Twitter?

Yes

No

Still On Hold

Not Going Back

07:09 PM - May 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
09 July, 01:44
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Banned twice before Elon and now banned twice during Elon. Last profile I didn't post anything and still banned. I am done with twitter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
31 May, 08:15
Mine got the gallows 💀, there's no more trying. I have a new one SusieCroatia369 😁 Please everyone give me a follow if you havent already 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
30 May, 10:01
My original account was not reinstated, but my second account was. I'm just there to share between Twit & AU.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 May, 09:40
Never had an account. Maybe someday I will. Maybe.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
08 May, 04:20
I'm curious on how many votes so far Johnny.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 May, 05:12
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Don't have options to see.

Bella Fina @kanon23
08 May, 09:05
YES, I thouight I picks YES, but it picked no?

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
08 May, 07:34
I just started a new one in a similar name with a different email. But there was so much content that is lost forever.

War Weary @W4rWeary
08 May, 06:36
Just started a new one

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
08 May, 06:00
Twitter has never responded to my appeals (last one 4.24.23). Never warned me that I did anything wrong (because I didn't) before I was permanently suspended January 2021.

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
08 May, 07:35
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Same here. In January when I sent my first appeal they "opened a ticket" or whatever and gave me a number. Never heard back for months so went in and that number was invalid so i opened another ticket - same thing. This happened about four times and each time I tried to inquire it deleted the old 'ticket' and issued a 'new' one.

arba happihr @arba
08 May, 04:05
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Aloha
Me either
Never a word from Twitter
BYE BYE Twitter
You are not worthy of my presents!

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
08 May, 06:00
Still waiting here on ✨AU✨
Have a blessed day all you brave and beautiful ✨Frens🌏✨

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
07 May, 04:11
This poll was 100% NO when I clicked NO...!

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
07 May, 03:48
You need a spot in there for never had twitter. Stopped all main stream social media 4 or 5 years ago. Anon up and Truth are the only social media I have. Anon up is my home and favorite.

Yankee Doodle @YankeeeDooodle
07 May, 01:37 (E)
When twit answered my appeal, they let me back on but made me change my name, where I added another e and o, but lost all my followers/followed. But I am back on to continue the fight for our country!!! YankeeeDooodlee on twit.. back now about 1 month

Widget 260 @widget260
07 May, 12:38
I was able to create a new account but my original account has not been reinstated.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
07 May, 08:44
I appealed, still on hold but I'm not really trying that hard either tbh. 😋 I'm more than happy to wait patiently right here to be reinstated, I'm in no rush to return there's still plenty of bugs and kinks to be worked out with Elon and his staff.

woobee 130 @woobee13
07 May, 03:46
Not going back. Go to twitter I did, got removed. Go to face book I was already their and left closed account before it became meta. Go to Parlor, I did all that got was my email hacked. Go to Truth Social, never got the conformation email. Go to gab, I'm their. Go to Telegram. No! Go back to twitter. No! Had enough of being a puppet. Even if the fight is on twitter. I trust the father, the son and the holy ghost!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
08 May, 07:05
In response woobee 130 to her Publication
Thank Goodness this isn’t a conventional war. Every time we are censored we can’t fall apart. Suck it up. Form a new line.!

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
06 May, 11:44
I've tried several appeals. I keep getting rejected for no reason. Just boiler plate responses of will take 5-7 days to review, but I never hear back until I ask for update a month later. They always close the case due to inactivity of case review.
I tried another appeal a week ago. Still on hold.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 May, 03:12
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Same ...

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
06 May, 11:11
I was inactive & never cancelled.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
06 May, 10:01
They lost my account, they said that it does not exist anymore

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
06 May, 09:52
Twitter let me start a new account. At least I’m on the battlefield.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
06 May, 09:47
Nope....

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
06 May, 09:47
My ninth account got suspended last week

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
06 May, 09:46
All appeals have been rejected, my last one this week, (they) said my acct will remain permanently suspended. I never violated anything and they refuse to tell me what I did. Guess the powers that be still want us divided. Just a tiny acct too, but guess not important enough like other big anon names, Whatever. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ AU is my home, this place has heart, soul, positivity and abundant good vibes.

Green 8700 @Green8700
06 May, 09:57
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Same with me

Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 May, 09:44
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I 🤍 u sis!
🎶🎵🥁🎤🎸🌴🌎🙏☝️🙏👀💥💯🤍🏁🤍

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
06 May, 09:37
I'm back on but it feels crappy without everyone else.

I feel like Twitter has ruined the traffic on here and even truth social. It's like we got divided into 3. People don't really have the time for all 3 platforms, it's hard to juggle.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 May, 09:46
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
there is a reason for all of this...to eventually get all the consciousness into one...don't feel crappy just do what you can...and know that when you are doing what is right...will have the support from us all...God bless !!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 May, 09:35
Thanks for taking this poll Johnny, I don’t feel so alone anymore!! 🤣😂🤣

Glad to know others are still Banned! 🤦‍♀️

joann ferguson donated @joann212
06 May, 09:30
Yes, three days ago

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
06 May, 09:02
I can't remember how many times I've appealed... but still waiting.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
06 May, 09:45
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
I just created a new Twitter account… but I rarely go on Twitter. AU is home.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 May, 09:00
Still trying couple times a week i and nothing . I retweet and likes ya all there if it goes threw don’t know . But miss ya all 🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts