Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
05 May, 08:03
This just popped up on my phone.. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
05 May, 08:40
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
It’s a new feature turned on by default to automatically update your phone. You can turn it off …go to Settings > General > Software Update > Automatic Updates, then make sure "Security Responses & System Files" is turned off

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
05 May, 08:41
In response Kim Possible to her Publication
Thank you. I am not a fan of automatic updates

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
05 May, 08:51
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Me either. I always turn off the auto stuff. Of course eventually we have to cave to them or the phone is useless. What did we do before cell phones lol

Only people mentioned by Kdoner12 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Weinerdog - WWG1WGA, click on at the bottom under it