Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
05 May, 07:37
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Wonderful, finally some sun and 67 degrees. Planted flowers and did alot of grounding today !! God is good 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
05 May, 07:32
Waiting for the world to change!!!

And happy, it's warm enough to kick off the shoes and let my toes enjoy the grass!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 May, 07:34
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Yes about to watch the sun go down and do just that. 👍😁

wht 2.0 @wht
05 May, 07:11
Since I've Laid My Burden Down - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupSince I've Laid My Burden Down · Mississippi John HurtRediscovered℗ 1998 Vanguard Records, a Welk Music Group Com...

Silver Cat @silvercat
05 May, 06:14
Actually very good, a bit sore; had to move a bunch of heavy furniture today, - that's OK - and emotionally I feel like the kids do on Christmas Eve; we know wonderful things are wrapped up under the tree, and looking forward to everyone opening their gifts and being delighted! God's Plan is in motion and happening!

05 May, 06:22
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Amen. 👊🙏💗 Nothing can stop it.

Little Bit @Mango
05 May, 05:59
God is good

05 May, 06:00
In response Little Bit to her Publication
All The Time !!!

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
05 May, 05:58
Miserable with my career. Everything else is good. How about you?

05 May, 06:02
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
I am doing well. What part of your career causes misery ?