CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 May, 09:32
youtube keeps posting big pharma vax advertisements

I am sick of it.

Then they keep posting ads to get a colonoscopy. Now they say do it at age 42 when it was age 50 for decades.

Do you realize that the colonoscopy push came because the Today Show Katie Couric helped push it?

So because her husband had colon cancer the medical community tries to rope everyone into these invasive procedures, especially when there are no medical symptoms? Maybe people need to drink less coffee, or not eat Tabasco or hot sauce.

And the primary care physician must be getting kickbacks from certain proctology doctors for these referrals.

It is just another medical racket, to me.

God did not create us to get these forced unnecessary procedures because some celebrity had an issue.

If you have health issues, and ask for medical help, I am no talking about that. I mean when doctors try to bully and force you into procedures, for their own pocketbook. They scare people into it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
I'd like to know how much money did Katie Couric get?
10:49 AM - May 05, 2023
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Violetfire in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 May, 10:53
In response Violet *** to her Publication
yes, she is a wealthy celebrity and probably got big pharma money for that one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396