CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
youtube keeps posting big pharma vax advertisements

I am sick of it.

Then they keep posting ads to get a colonoscopy. Now they say do it at age 42 when it was age 50 for decades.

Do you realize that the colonoscopy push came because the Today Show Katie Couric helped push it?

So because her husband had colon cancer the medical community tries to rope everyone into these invasive procedures, especially when there are no medical symptoms? Maybe people need to drink less coffee, or not eat Tabasco or hot sauce.

And the primary care physician must be getting kickbacks from certain proctology doctors for these referrals.

It is just another medical racket, to me.

God did not create us to get these forced unnecessary procedures because some celebrity had an issue.

If you have health issues, and ask for medical help, I am no talking about that. I mean when doctors try to bully and force you into procedures, for their own pocketbook. They scare people into it.
09:32 AM - May 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Violet *** @Violetfire
05 May, 10:49
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I'd like to know how much money did Katie Couric get?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 May, 10:53
In response Violet *** to her Publication
yes, she is a wealthy celebrity and probably got big pharma money for that one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
05 May, 10:00
Agree! 🤔 They come up with new public warnings causing doubts and fears that develop into the latest medical protocols benefiting THEM. 😳🙄
Discovering how political the FDA and CDC truly are is enough for me to never trust or have faith in anything they say or do. Question everything.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 May, 10:08
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
I went out of town for a job once over a decade ago. A doctor there tried to bully me and force me into doing an exploratory medical procedure I did not need or want. He actually called and harassed me and had his office calling me to try to force me into an appointment. I had to yell at him to stop. Then I went home and was told by my primary care doctor that he was just trying to scare me into doing the procedure when I did not need it.

I will never trust another doctor again because of so many lies and malpractice from them, for years of my medical care.

They take seminars of how to squeeze money out of patients for scaring them into un-needed procedures.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
05 May, 09:59
The entire system is set up to make money and misery.
So many people have had terrible things happen due to false positives. We were not designed so poorly that we need to have checkups routinely from top to bottom.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 May, 10:10
In response Love Wins to her Publication
I agree totally!

And everything they want requires a blood test.

Most of it is bullshit!

If you don't feel well and want tests, that is a different story. I mean when you feel great, but they just want to do testing that makes no sense.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 May, 09:50
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
100 percent