Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Liz McMurray @MEMH51
05 May, 03:12
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Wish I had a better understanding of this black eye club thingy. Read lots of theories, but nothing that really explains it so I can feel confident in the meaning of it, other than lots of globalist creeps get mysterious black eyes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 May, 03:29
In response Liz McMurray to her Publication
It is pretty creepy. Was told about vril pre net. I think that ties in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
05 May, 02:26
Evil Demons

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 May, 08:22
Literally evil incarnate

04 May, 08:24
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Facts.

CWWard Ward @CWWard
04 May, 08:19
Evil personified!

04 May, 08:22
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
Demons.

connie wright @cowri
04 May, 08:18
Evil that rose up from HELL