Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #NCSWIC #EndTheEndless #GodWins 🍿🍊

🎯 πŸ”₯ 28min 20sec video don't miss this...

James Lindsey-
This is a pivotal moment in the history of the Western world.
If you want to know what your future looks like if we don't stop 'the woke', look at China....That's the model.
We have to fight back against woke. But to fight back against woke we have to understand it.
Woke, as Marxism evolved to take on the West. It's been very successful so far, because we haven't known our enemy, we cannot name our enemy, and I've come here today to name our enemy.

Mostly Peaceful Farva
James Lindsey is probably the first person I have heard who explains the "Woke" ideology for what it is, and in such a way that even the normies can understand it. This is really brilliant.
01:08 PM - May 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
M-Q 11:11 @MthankQ
04 May, 07:23
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
I have never heard it said better by anyone...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
04 May, 07:24
In response M-Q 11:11 to his Publication
I agree

This man is amazing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 May, 01:57
This man is AMAZING. Fantastic! Thank you for sharingπŸ”₯

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
04 May, 01:35
I may take notes. It is a great explanation of the Marxist history and ideology.