Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
04 May, 05:46
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
So....you gotta get tickets? Are you fucking kiddin me? IF!! Big if but not outside the realm of possibility. Dude. Great Awakening. It's bigger than you think

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 May, 05:41
JFKjr selling tickets and last time I heard he was linked to being the christ what is it with grifters JJ wouldn't sell tickets or ask for money or anything wake up people use your head grifters everywhere

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
04 May, 03:35
I'm there 😊👍👍

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 May, 01:57
Are these posts for real?
Am I dreaming?
😊

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 May, 05:36
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I’d bet it’s a bunch of absolute CRAP! Critical thinking is a must.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 May, 08:19