Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 May, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

03 May, 03:27
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Nana did too and develops to a pneumonia. I believe the hospitals killed most of them with the drugs they gave them that they KNEW WOULD kill them.
I had it twice and recovered in just a few days from most symptoms with just zpack and ivermectin with my normal vitamins and supplements,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
I believe I got my pneumonia from people shedding
I had twice
Was sure I was going to make it the first time around.
God has a plan for me. 😂
03:30 PM - May 03, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Little Bit @Mango
03 May, 05:07
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I just got Pneumonia. Of course they said it was Covid. Take Plaxovid. I said no what else do you got? It's that or nothing. I said see ya. I trusted God and used only his natural herbs. I am still dealing with a cough and nasal gook. If they just gave me Ivermectin, I wouldn't have had to spend 5 weeks, so far dealing with this. But God is good and I will get better.

03 May, 03:31
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Makes me sick everytime I spend much time with the part of my family that are double vaxxed as well. Gives me lung issues right away.

Maria. Liv. @maria07
03 May, 04:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Oh yes it's so horrible, my son and I can't be in a room with someone who is waxed, the next day we are sick like we have the flu and feel really bad. What should we do in the future, we who react because we dare not visit anyone. Shopping is also a problem, we go around everyone in a big arc and hurry. Absolutely crazy and I feel for you Angel because I know it's hard. Take care and hope it gets better in the future as time goes on, Hugs Maria.🙏😘