Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
“I’m sorry” ain’t gonna cut it.
We will NEVER forget what they did.
10:03 AM - May 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
06 May, 07:11
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Line THEM up & vaccinate THEM-don't forget all the boosters-aren't we up to 4 or 5, if they live that long-NO FAKE SHOTS this time. just saying-an eye for an eye.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
06 May, 06:11
GFY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
03 May, 03:04

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
03 May, 03:04
Anyone know who this speaker is and from what country? Hope it's not too obvious and I'm being dimwitted 🤦

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 May, 02:25
Or…”I was JUST following orders” will not cut it!
That’s like putting a band aid on it & walking away. You are so right!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
03 May, 01:44
NO AMNESTY!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 May, 01:30
🎯

I have an Aunt that stroked and is paralyzed, her husband has glaucoma, diagnosed not long after, and they were both very healthy people. A cousins husband dead of brain cancer, contracted not long after the injection, my Mum now with sun sensitivity so she can not go out, unless she is covered up. My husbands father stroked and now is only in and out of being aware of what is going on around him.

That is a big chunk of my tiny family. So no, 'Sorry' is insufficient.

Death is the only answer - as an example to any other would be world tyrants, and I want to see the execution live, not recorded, or CG, or AI created... we want to MAKE SURE they are dead.

I understand now, why ancient civilizations, also killed all the family members of monsters like these, too... No room for revenge acts afterwards.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 May, 02:05
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I'm with you. This whole idea of truth & reconciliation is absurd. I am watching my loved ones deteriorate before my eyes. My mom is on her way right now for her MRI. I want justice. This has impacted everyone's lives negatively in every way. I want someone trustworthy who can validate every death of a demon.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
03 May, 02:53
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
In other words, take no prisoners as GOD instructed and do not take anything their hands have touched bc they r vile!

chore Toke @choretoke
03 May, 01:30

chore Toke @choretoke
03 May, 01:29
Because now they’re going to add all the Poison Jabs MRNAs In our Food❗️Don’t let these PARASITES EVIL DOERS, FOOL YOU❗️🤨

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
03 May, 01:04

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 May, 10:19
Hang 'em all.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
03 May, 10:23
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Nuremberg 2.0