Only people mentioned by Ionia in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
03 May, 09:17
In response Ion Papa to her Publication
David Icke first caught my attention, during his 'controversial' appearance on the Terry Wogan Show (UK). He was and still is, a man ahead
of his time.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
David Icke Interview, Ireland 1991 - YouTube

Gay Byrne talks to David Icke days after his controversial interview with Terry Wogan on the BBC.During the interview with Terry Wogan, David Icke outlined h...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
03 May, 09:13
And don't you find it strange that he also had so much space in the MSM?!
It's all one big club and he too is controlled opposition.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 May, 05:27
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
I've followed David Icke's work, fairly closely over many years, and have never thought of him as having, "so much space in the MSM". What have I been missing???

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
03 May, 08:59
He was years ahead of all the others.

03 May, 09:27
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Yes, and I've learned a lot from his interviews, books, and recorded events (Wembley Arena ), over the years. Very interesting man to listen to, and I like his presentation style.