Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
06 February, 09:33
So Candace posted this earlier...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
Her actual history and Bernie bro beginnings is highly highly suspect . The gift of gab does not qualify you for President . Then again , there are many here in comments section that clearly voted for Obama . This is a controlled opposition puppet whose eyes watch you closely for your reaction and tell the story of who she is . Underhanded fake patriot Part 2 . wake up America . She’s a fake actress . Should be obvious to a nation of movie goers . What ? one slap with Obama wasn’t enough ?? Rinse and repeat and WATCH her eyes . Constantly watchful eyes . The tell of the Lie .
12:53 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DianeBachman4 in this post can reply
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
09 February, 09:44
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
oh wow, now i want to watch her. I listen to words, but i watch their movements and body language and eyes, the pace of their talking. now i need to watch her.
That traitor obummer almost but voting wasn't near the first time, i got clued in by watching some Generals talk about him and what they spoke of disappeared forever could not find their speaking that follwing week. i started realizing what the tv was doing then, tweaking the narrative and deleting important information about them. Then the idiots voted him in again. but now weve learned he never won LEGALLY AND HONESTLY both times 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
17 February, 11:23
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
I remember that video also where the generals spije about what he was doing to destroy our mikitary and it was chilling ! And you are correct . Its disapoeared from YT and I’ve never seen it again either . I find Candace to be a disingenuous actress in this movement and I do not trust her. But she has generated a large following and had a meteoric rise , all reasons that make her a controlled opposition suspect . Her comments regarding President Trump before 2017 are key