Only people mentioned by Time4U2Know in this post can reply
Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
10 April, 03:01
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Well this would be hard for the Dims to swallow LOL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Baby @truthbaby18
31 March, 03:10
That's a NO...Another position, YES but not Pres or V.P

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
04 March, 03:34
well ivanka a pres and you vp. i like that for 2028. Trump will have him time

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
26 February, 10:53
She's just the kind of person who could trick people again. She's a decent speaker like Obama. she's done nothing but talk, like Obama. we must learn from our mistakes.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
07 March, 10:20
In response Cathy Eck to her Publication
Finally, someone with a brain in use.
Geez...when I read that statement she made, I just about fell out of my chair over the insane thought of a social media character becoming president, when she has nothing under her belt in management, at all.

People going for crap like this, need to grow up, or be risking if they even have the ability to raise children when thinking is this lame.

Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
17 February, 10:39
Sorry Candace, We want Pres Trump Back!

... ... @Trader_Kev
17 February, 09:46
good luck with that. something stinks.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
17 February, 09:06
I would vote for you, but first Trump. You will be ready AFTER that, when you expand your fight for the people. This is NOT a criticism...I absolutely LOVE you. I am 100% behind your fight to free American minds from mental enslavement. But then your focus should shift to much broader for your run to be viable (and beneficial)
❤✝️

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
12 February, 08:24
she thinks its over
she isnt paying attention
give her some time
new baby sleeplessness

Dee Rogue @Minnowissea
09 February, 09:36
My take - Candace is much too young and full of herself.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
09 February, 07:31
WE ALL LOVE AMERICA.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
09 February, 04:23
She has her attributes but - No.

chore Toke @choretoke
09 February, 03:28
you need to fix the Voting issue first🤔Diminion Machines😏

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
09 February, 01:26
No coincidences!

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
09 February, 01:06
Shes awesome-We talkin 2024?

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
09 February, 01:11
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
I may have to do more research, after reading the posts...

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
09 February, 12:53
Her actual history and Bernie bro beginnings is highly highly suspect . The gift of gab does not qualify you for President . Then again , there are many here in comments section that clearly voted for Obama . This is a controlled opposition puppet whose eyes watch you closely for your reaction and tell the story of who she is . Underhanded fake patriot Part 2 . wake up America . She’s a fake actress . Should be obvious to a nation of movie goers . What ? one slap with Obama wasn’t enough ?? Rinse and repeat and WATCH her eyes . Constantly watchful eyes . The tell of the Lie .

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
09 February, 09:44
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
oh wow, now i want to watch her. I listen to words, but i watch their movements and body language and eyes, the pace of their talking. now i need to watch her.
That traitor obummer almost but voting wasn't near the first time, i got clued in by watching some Generals talk about him and what they spoke of disappeared forever could not find their speaking that follwing week. i started realizing what the tv was doing then, tweaking the narrative and deleting important information about them. Then the idiots voted him in again. but now weve learned he never won LEGALLY AND HONESTLY both times 😡

Ann Holden @Amandpms
08 February, 11:07
I will proudly vote for Candace Owens. A VERY good choice to lead Our Great Country into the future. President Trump deserves to live his golden years knowing that he saved the entire World. IMHO of course.

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
09 February, 01:00
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
A bozo clown operative to Lead our country ?? why ?? Because she’s black ?? Ever heard of Obama and controlled opposition ?? She is a 🤡actress chosen by [them ] for her talented ways in manipulating people like you . Wake up ! We don’t need this Person to lead the local ice cream shop much less our country ! A Collosal Lie courtesy of the Deep State .

Christopher J. Taylor @CrashJesus
08 February, 10:40
Yeah, wouldn't go that far Candy...

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
09 February, 12:32
In response 17_ Psalm to her Publication
Exactly !

Laura Hodges @Lolly
08 February, 09:43
Im sticking with Trump 👍🏼

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
08 February, 09:33
realcandaceo has both a brilliant mind and soul! I will support her whatever path she is led to!!! She is an authentic light! 💖

American Girl @Americangirl
08 February, 09:32
Why not? Shes a very intelligent passionate Patriot. She could do many great things. Imo...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 February, 09:29

Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 February, 09:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Having Fits @HavingFits
08 February, 09:28
I think that spot will be taken by DJT, JFK JR, Ivanka, Possibly G Flynn and others before it come to her.

Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
17 February, 10:43
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Don't Disclude Mike Pompeo!!!!!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 February, 09:27
(.)

Sherry Lee @RedWebb
08 February, 03:02
That would be great. An accountable, honest Patriot and you have my vote!

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
07 February, 09:15
is she by any chance related to MLK?

Future Writer @FutureWriter
06 February, 11:20
um shes a good public speaker but not president material

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
06 February, 10:33
I would never vote for her.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
06 February, 10:30
Trump is the last President.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
06 February, 10:31
In response white light to his Publication
Biden is the last President of the US Corporation.

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
08 February, 09:47
In response white light to his Publication
Trump is the 45th President of the U.S. Corporation and 19th President of the Constitutional Republic. Biden was the last instilled in the Corp. by forceful takeover. Nevertheless last and past of the Corp.

https://www.whitehouse.gov...